Best map software for Flight Simulator
- Multiple Maps to use
- Your Aircraft & all Traffic
- TCAS Alerts
- Draw Flight Plan on Maps
- All surrounding airports
- All surrounding Heliports
- Local or Remote Pc
- Works with Prepar3D & FSX
- Automatic updates
Finn Flight Real time flying maps for Prepar3D&FSX
- Finn Flight Multimaps allows you to fly using many map providers.
- Available maps you can use are OpenStreet Maps, Google Maps, Bing Maps, Yandex Maps, Arc Maps & Wikimapia Maps.
- You can change from map provider at any time you choose, giving you real choice.
- The maps will work on the same computer as Prepar3D / FSX or on a remote computer.
- Finn Multimaps will show not only your plane on the map but also all other aircraft with exact heading.
- TCAS system will show all aircraft, aircraft will change color when too near your aircraft with alert sounds & warnings.
- Finn Multimaps work with flight simulator Prepar3D & FSX (Flight simulator X)
recommeded computer to use
- Minimum Computer Specification Windows 7 / 8 & 10 CPU Dual Core 2.0GHZ 1 GB memory, standard graphics card is compatible.
- Recommended Computer Windows 7 / 8 & 10 CPU Quad Core 2.0GHZ, 4 GB of memory, Graphics card Resolution any size. The better the computer specification the better the performance.
Simtouch Plus2 for Prepar3D&FSX
- 100% Free to install &Use
- Main Controls
- Use with mouse or touch screen
- Use on Local or Remote Pc
- Gauges for Commercial & small aircraft
- Watch the video & see what it does